Welcome to the 2020 Doddington Sculpture Exhibition, featuring carefully selected national and international sculptors to complement each area and to provide an eclectic exhibition to suit all tastes, styles and budgets.
Curator David Waghorne has arranged the outdoor pieces to take full advantage of the back drop of Doddington Hall and our large and varied gardens.
Almost every piece is for sale. If you buy a sculpture you are not only buying something that will bring you enjoyment for years to come, but you are also helping to support the career of the sculptor.
We thank all of our sponsors, and in particular our lead sponsor Soper of Lincoln, for their very generous support of our exhibition.
Visiting the Exhibition – Some Advice
• Your safety is our first concern. Some pieces are heavy and will cause serious injury if they fall.
• Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please do not touch any of the sculptures and follow the marked route, ensuring that you remain 2m from one another.
• Any damage caused will be charged to those people responsible.
• Please keep children under supervision at all times.
• Some areas of the garden have rough paths and changes in levels, others have delicate flowers growing in the grass. Please take care, follow the marked route and respect any barriers that have been erected to protect plants.
• Normal garden entry applies (no extra charge for exhibition)
• Adults – £7.50, Children (16 and under) – £3.50, Family ticket (2 adults, 4 children) – £19
• Open daily 10am-4pm (last admission 3pm)
• Special offers are not valid during the exhibition